What are your working hours?
• Monday – Friday 10.00am - 18.00pm
What if I want to buy in bulk?
• Larger volume orders will be quoted individually, please get in contact.
How can I order?
• Online this Website
• By Phone 10.00 - 18.00 on 0203 7370011 or 07453 268257
• By Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why do you need my email address?
• This is ONLY so we can email you your artwork proof sheet and in case we need to ask any questions relating to your order.
How can I pay?
• We accept payment by BACS transfer, cheque (funds must be cleared into our account before processing your order),
• Card payments (Visa, Delta/Connect, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Solo and PayPal. All orders above the value of £1,500.00 will incur a 1.9% processing fee)
After you have placed an order we will email you a confirmation that your order has been received by us and is being processed.
sort code - 30 93 70
account number - 31076660
Make Cheques payable to:
When will I get my order?
• This varies based on the manufacturing time of your products.
We make and print every order we receive, so it can take 7 – 14 days on average before we’re ready to send your order out.
This is because we obtain your product from our suppliers and design your artwork proof sheet. Once we have your confirmation and the products needed we then start production. We will also email you a notification of shipping when your order has been dispatched. Delivery generally takes 1-3 days depending on the payment method you have chosen.
Do you offer express delivery?
• Yes if you need your item urgently please call us!
Can I collect my order?
• Orders may be picked up. Please get in contact to make arrangements. Cash can be accepted for collected orders.
How will I know what my items will look like?
• We will send you an email with your artwork proof sheet, which will show you what your items will look like. Once you’ve confirmed you are happy with your proof, production will start.
How do I take care of my garments?
• Wash Inside out
• Wash at 30-40
• Do not tumble dry
• Iron Inside out
Cancellation of orders for printed goods.
• All orders for printed goods may be cancelled or amended prior to production starting. At our discretion a fee may be charged to cover costs incurred by time spent on artwork and template production.
What is you returns policy?
All return requests must be notified by the customer to us in writing, either by letter or email.
All orders of printed goods will be refunded if a request is made by the customer within 14 days of delivery due to faulty.
Faulty unembellished goods can be returned for a full refund or exchange when we have been notified by the customer within 30 days of delivery. No returns requests are accepted when given after 30 days of delivery date.
The customer is liable for return postage charges on all goods - we advise a r.ecorded delivery which can be arranged by ourselves if requested . If the reason for return is faulty goods then we will refund any reasonable postage charges incurred by the customer after we have inspected the goods and we are in agreement with the customer over faulty condition of the product/s.
The refund will be processed once your goods are received into our warehouse. Please note that it may take 2-3 working days for the refunds to show in your account.. You will be refunded on to the card that the goods were purchased, or via PayPal, cheque or BACS transfer. If your card expires before we process your refund please contact us.
To arrange a return please email: email@example.com